FREE SHIPPING INSIDE THE USA
1. Use warm water and mix it with some mild liquid soap. You can use special wool washing fluids that utilise cold water but remember to read the label first.
2. Submerge the garment in the water and let it soak for about 5 minutes.
3. Carefully rinse the garment in warm water.
4. When you’re done with rinsing, squeeze as much water as you can from the garment. Remember to not twist or wring the garment.
5. Wrap the garment in a towel. Gently squeeze or wring the towel. Unwrap, lay it flat on a new towel and let it air dry in a cool place.Remember: Never put a fine knit garment into a dryer/tumble dryer.