Wash & Care Baby knit Clothes
Once thought of as a luxury item, today the knits clothes for a newborn a staple when they coming home outfit. Better yet, baby knits can make a fashion statement, that goes from generation to generation.
Never fear – keeping your knits clean and pristine is pretty easy to do, and – phew – doesn’t require much work
Washing by Hand
- Hand wash with cold water only
- Use delicate Soap
- Open the pience on flat and clean surface
- Squeeze as much water as you can with towel, Do not twist the garmet
- Do not hang on Hanger
- Do not use and Dryer Machine
- Do not use Bleach
1. Use cold water and mix it with some mild liquid soap. You can use special wool washing fluids that utilise cold water but remember to read the label first.
2. Submerge the garment in the water and make small movement with your hand.
3. Carefully rinse the garment
4. When you’re done with rinsing, squeeze as much water as you can from the garment Remember to not twist or wring the garment.
5. Wrap the garment in a towel. Gently squeeze or wring the towel. Unwrap, lay it flat on a new towel and let it air dry in a cool place.
Remember: Never put a fine knit garment into a dryer/tumble dryer.